The small special chapel is adjacent to the cemetery. It was built in 1956 after drawings by Karl-Axel Suwe and is built entirely of wood, both indoors and outdoors. The chapel is the village’s place of worship, funerals, baptisms and weddings. The adjacent clock-tower was built in 1954. The cemetery is also a burial ground for chests and urns and has a small memorial grove. The chapel is open to all and many come to this quiet place for tranquility and meditation. Ljungdalen / Storsjö belongs to the Parish of Hedebygden.
Caretaker for Ljungdalen’s chapel is Kent Moén Tel. 0046 (0)10-470 01 22